Corporate Training & Development Redefined
- Development programs through benchmark studies, trends & futuristic approaches RATHER than bookish theory & knowledge
- A basket of 10-12 Modules (one module per month) covering various business topics meant for Junior, Middle & Senior Mangers
- Each module would be between 9 -15 hours spread over 2 to 3 days, depending on content & pedagogy
- Training by Top B school faculties & Industry Experts
- Course Modules designed and developed by Leading Faculty and Industry experts.
Why Hughes Development Series
- Single option to cater multiple training needs within the organization – customized series for different industry verticals.
- Ease the process for L&D teams to finalize the yearly Training calendar
- Economies of Scale for corporates, almost half or lower the comparable cost per hour, like to like
- Huge Convenience cost saving-Elimination of time spent on travel and outside the office as the program would be delivered at the Corporate premises using technology there by substantially minimizing Logistics & travel time & costs.
- Real time cases studies with innovative concepts, it will enable you to think beyond your administrative and functional area
- Revisiting the concepts through live interactive training with higher operational flexibility
- The programs in a series is structured to address different strata of employees in an organization like: Operational, Tactical, Strategic
- Manufacturing & Distribution Series
- Banking, Financial services and Insurance
- IT & ITES,
- Services (Sectors like Telecom, Retail, Hospitality etc.)
Who should attend
- Mid-level managers/ Department Heads
- First-time managers
Nominated by Corporate (as per their training and competency building requirements)
Certificate will be awarded jointly by the Corporate and Hughes Global Education signed by Program Director/ Faculty.
Programs will be delivered using technology by key faculty of premier management institutions like IIMs, XLRI, IIFT etc. and subject matter experts from the Industry. Enrolment for the faculty & subject matter experts shall be done by Hughes with the consultation of Program Director.
Backed by the state of the art technology offering a rich learning experience, corporate nominated candidates for HDS could take the classes from either:
- Direct to Desktop
- Corporate Classrooms