Project Management is one of the key areas that require maximum attention from the management. The non-repetitive, irreversible nature of activities and huge capital investment make the knowledge of scientific and advanced skills mandatory for proper management of projects. The number of tasks and their interrelationship is very complex even in the case of a small project resulting in cost and time overruns. This Project Management program looks at various facets of designing and managing simple to
complex projects and illustrates how good project management practices can result in high performing projects.
- Premier certification from IIM Kozhikode
- Specialized Project Management knowledge and skills
- To distinguish between uncertainty and complexity elements in large projects.
- How to use structured project methodology to address complexities in projects.
- To lead the project implementation team effectively to ensure high performance in the project environment.
- Working executives working in projects in their respective organizations.
- Graduation in any stream.
- Retail Applications + credentials and Corporate Nominations from Multiple Corporate
- Applicants will be selected based on their profile & work exposure
- Selection will be: i) Highly Selective ii) Selective iii) Moderate
- Fridays 6:45 PM – 9:45 PM
The program will include various methods of training such as lectures, discussions, case studies, simulations and computer exercises. These methods will be used to provide inputs to facilitate conceptual understanding and hands on experience in managing complex projects.
All Fees are payable directly to HCIL
|Fee Head||Domestic Amount (INR)||International Amount (AED)|
- Domestic to International student transfer will be required to pay the International
Fee for the entire program.
- Service Tax is payable extra and is currently charged at 12.36% for domestic students.
- Any change in Service Tax during the tenure of the program is to be charged to the
- Application Closure Date: 22nd September, 2014
- Last Date of 1st installment: 10th October 2014
- Technical Training: 2nd week of October 2014
- Class Start Date: 3rd week of October 2014
| ||Date||Domestic (INR)||International (AED)|
Service Tax is payable extra and is currently charged at 12.36% for domestic students
- Introduction to Project Management
- Projects in R&D environments
- Project Life Cycle management, Project Selection & Formulation
- Project Financial Appraisal: NPV, BCR, IRR, ARR, ERR Approach etc., estimation of cash flows, real options
- Market Appraisal: Aligning Projects with Business Strategy
- Project Organization, Project Team
- Enhancing Project Leadership
- Market Appraisal: Projects and Delivery of Customer Value
- Defining the project
- Project Time and Cost estimation
- Developing Project Plans
- Working with MS project
- Scheduling project resources
- Reducing Project Duration
- Project Risk Management
- Critical chain project management
- Project Progress & Performance Measurement
- Negotiations and Conflict Management
- Project Stake Holder Management
- Project Control Systems
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Quality Management
- Adaptive Project Management, Agile Project Management
- Software Project Management (Models and Framework)
- International Project Management
- Project Audit and Closure
Standard course materials and cases will be provided by IIMK.
Certificate of completion to be provided by IIMK.
Select Faculty from IIMK and industry experts.