The program will cover various topics in the field of Banking. This program will be very useful to mid-level and senior executives with exposure to fintech & analytics, Legal aspects, statics tools & risk management etc. This programme is designed to provide banking managers and professionals with a broad overview of the key concepts, tools and techniques needed to successfully meet the challenges of today’s Banking Environment. Individual courses will give participants the knowledge needed to work cross-functionally within the organization and become more skilled in the basics of management.
- Recognized Certification from the foremost B School in the country
- Learning from the best faculty in India and Industry Experts
- Special inputs from International Faculty and accredited International Institute
- Well researched & up-to-date Course Content
- Rigorous Programme Structure with assessments for every course
- Case studies and simulations
- Continue earning while you gain a high-quality Certification and improve eligibility for better job profiles with a recognized certification
- Alumni membership of IIMC present globally - which has its own sets of advantages for identity, brand value, and marketability of the participants
- Premier certification from IIM Calcutta
- Career Enhancement
- Graduates (10+2+3) / Post Graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience and maximum 7 years and currently employed
- Screening & selection will be done by IIMC
Sunday 6:45pm – 9:45pm
- Theory & Practical Inputs
- Case study approach.
- Assignments, E-Learning, & Business Simulation
|Application Fee||INR 2,000/- + GST|
|Programme Fee||INR 1,60,000/- + GST|
|Registration Fee||INR 4,000/- + GST|
|Campus Fee||INR (24,000/- + 18,000/-) + GST|
|Total Fee (exclusive of Application Fee)||INR 2,06,000/- + GST|
- Institute invests a lot to maintain the high quality of program delivery.
- The student fee includes all the course material which is books, simulations and case studies, certification and alumni membership for the institute.
- Fee once paid is neither refundable nor transferable towards any other student/program/batch.
- GST will be charged at prevailing rates (currently @18%).
- Any extra payment due to any change in any of the applicable taxes during the tenure of the program will have to be borne by the student.
Last Date of Application: 31-August-18
Selection List Date: 8-September-18
Last Date for Payment of 1st installment: 30-September-18
Technical Orientation: October-18
Class Start: October-18
|1st Installment||30-September-18||INR (64,000/- + 4,000/- + 18,000/-) + GST|
|2nd Installment||15-December-18||INR (48,000/- + 24,000/-) + GST|
|3rd Installment||15-March-19||INR 48,000/- + GST|
Constituents of the Financial Sector - Institutional Structure (Banking, Insurance, Mutual Funds, Pension Funds, Foreign Institutional Investors) - Financial Markets (Money, Equity, Debt, G-Sec, Forex & Commodities)
- Accounting & Finance
Understanding the basics of Financial Accounting and Financial Statements, Understanding the concepts of Financial Management, Understanding innovative financial instruments like options, futures and swaps
Microeconomic Forces, Macroeconomic Policies (Fiscal and Monetary) - International Economics impacting financial sector (FED Announcements, Exchange rates), Basics of Insurance Markets
The three pillars of Basel regulation, Challenges in Value Creation, Risk Management, Corporate banking products; Mergers & Acquisitions in Banks
- Organizational Behavior
Inter-personal & leadership skills specifically needed to excel in financial sector, Managing change
Customer Relationship Management in financial sector, Developing innovative financial products and services, Digital Marketing
Understanding strategy formulation and implementation, Expertise to assess the strategic positioning in the context of competition and growth
Understanding opportunities and threats of BIG data, Cybersecurity, Digital finance
Latest updates on dynamic changes in the regulatory environment of financial sector
- Quantitative tools
Customer data analysis for improvement, Service process management, Decision making under uncertainty and Risks
*66% attendance 'per module' is mandatory for successful completion of the course. Attendance at both the campuses is mandatory.
- Visit 1 with duration of 3 days during the early part of the programme
- Visit 2 with duration of 4 days in the middle or at the end.
Written Test, Assignments, Project & Online Examinations
Evaluation shall be conducted by the institute. Participants are evaluated on the basis of examinations for all the courses.
IIMC shall carry out the examination and evaluation required for certification. It will award the certificate of successful completion to participants who complete the programme successfully
Prof. Partha Ray, Prof. Rajiv Kumar and Prof. Arpita Ghosh
Please fill in your contact details in the "Want to Know More" FORM and our counselors will get in touch with you shortly.
Download Program Brochure