This programme aims to equip professionals with the appropriate managerial skills. It is designed to provide both perspective and skills to successfully meet the challenges of today’s global business environment.
The programme will provide an integrated overview of core business functions, key concepts, tools and techniques. It will provide you with critical inputs required to do well in selected functional areas. It will also enhance your ability to face current and future challenges of management and business administration.
We provide recognized certification for the premium General Management Programme from IIMC – India’s foremost business school. The course will be taught specially by selected core faculty and faculty from abroad. It includes programme directors, each from a core business area to build in more rigour & quality into the programme. The programme focuses on quality interactions and increased peer group learning. It is specifically designed for working executives with all the benefits of interactive onsite learning. The programme awards alumni status from IIMC to the candidates.
Executive Programme in General Management (EPGM) comes with 7 modules
1. The Finance Module gives an overview of financial accounting. It will walk you through mechanism for preparation of financial statements using illustrations and extend to the Analysis of the Financial Statements. Case studies to cover cost accounting and its use in managerial decision making. Learn to make Capital Investment Decisions, Valuation of Bonds and Shares, Risk and Return: Asset Pricing Models, Estimation of Cost of Capital, Valuation of a Firm, Capital Structure.
2. The Economics Module touches upon the topics crucial in understanding firm’s objectives of profit maximization under different market scenario and also in following nation’s Economy. Sessions will cover the concepts from Microeconomics like: Individual Demand and Market demand of a Product and similarly Individual and Market Supply of a product, Firm’s optimum decision making, understanding key economic variables such as GDP, Inflation, Balance of Payments (BOP), Exchange Rate, Fiscal and Monetary Policy.
3. The Marketing Module in EPGM introduces you to the essentials of marketing management - its concepts, theories, and frameworks. Through the module, you will learn to apply various concepts such as segmentation, targeting, positioning, branding, and customer value to a variety of business situations. The objective is to comprehensively develop a feasible marketing plan for targeting customers with appropriate products and services, and devising methods to deliver, communicate, and capture value.
4. The Operations Management Module aims to introduce modeling and optimization of problems commonly occurring in organizational operations. It also inducts you to process analysis and improvement, and decision making under uncertainty which we help them succinctly represent a complex problem and make right decisions in the current environment which is filled with uncertainty.
5. The Behavioral Science Module attempts to develop conceptual understanding and practical skills in basics of OB, interpersonal relation building, interpersonal transactions, communication related models and application for intra- and cross-national communication, leadership theories and diagnosis of leadership styles, crisis leadership, leading teams, negotiation skills' development, organizational structure and design, managing organizational change, individual's and organizational effects on decision making, conflict management.
6. Strategic Management module would cover topics such as Industry Analysis, Competitive Strategy, Product Diversification, Vertical Integration, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Strategic Alliances.
7. Ethics & Communication covers Sessions on Ethics and two broad Communication topics namely Communication Strategy and Communication for Conflict Management.
*Minimum 66% attendance required in every module
|Application Fee||INR 2,500/- + GST|
|Registration Fee & Processing Fee||INR 6,750/- + GST|
|Programme Fee||INR 2,28,000/- + GST|
|Campus Fee||INR 42,000/- + GST|
|Total Fee (exclusive of application & registration fee)||INR 2,70,000/- + GST|
• Institute invests a lot to maintain the high quality of programme delivery.
• The student fee includes all the course material which are books, simulations and case studies, certification and alumni membership of the institute.
• Fee once paid is neither refundable nor transferable towards any other student/programme/batch.
• GST will be charged at prevailing rates (currently @18%).
• Any extra payment due to any change in any of the applicable taxes during the tenure of the programme will have to be borne by the student.
Round 1 - Closed
Round 2 - Closed
Round 3 - Open
Last date of Application submission - 15 Jan, 2020
Selection Date - 21 Jan, 2020
Instalment Date - As per offer letter
*Note- Limited seats available
Class Start Date - Feb, 2020
|Ist Instalment||27th December, 2019||80,000/- +GST|
|2nd Instalment||20th January, 2020||24,000/- +GST|
|3rd Instalment||10th March, 2020||75,000/- +GST|
|4th Instalment||10th July, 2020||73,000/- +18,000/- +GST|
Saturday: 6:45 pm – 9:45 pm
Sunday: 12:15 pm – 3:15 pm
Campus: 7 days (Two campus visit)
EPGM course is of 1 year duration
Click to zoom certificate
The IIMC faculty includes a blend of academic excellence and Top management industry experience.
Get to know our alumni better.
Manager, Business Development
Wockhardt Ltd., Mumbai
This program is designed with a deep thought process & its focus was not “read & reproduce” but making ourselves more competitive. The program director & the faculties allocated to this program had all the real & impressive practical experience which made the subject more acceptable to us in its theoretical form. It was real fun when we sat in a virtual class room.
Assistant Vice President, Insurance
I would like to share my experience and value proposition of EPGDIB V-SAT 2010-11" Before I started I had lot of apprehension about EPGDIB VSAT course from IIFT that after carrying 12 years of Finance Experience and qualifications like CA, CWA,Diploma in Business Finance - ICFAI, IFRS certification from London, whether I should pursue this course and whether this will help me in further honing my professional skills to Management cadre. After joining and rigorous study with lot of interactive sessions at classrooms and on lunch table with my batchmates, it gave immense confidence and perspective not only for Management but at CEO level kind of skills you need to have, to run your operations successfully.Precisely, this course is helping me in achieving my professional dreams'.
If you are caught up in your career & not in a position to take a break for upgrading your skills, this programme from IIMK is a God sent gift for you!!
The rigour & the tone for this program is set even before the course starts, from the entrance exam, which is followed up with the best in class course content & the best of the faculty. What impressed me the most was the alignment of the course to our professional work experiences & the effort gone into integrating what we do at work and what we learn in the class - a clear advantage for working executives. This course clearly reorients one's ways of looking at things professionally and pushes one to look at the big picture without losing sight of the small one(s). On the course delivery front, Hughes certainly deserves a "hats off" for making the virtual class rooms as good as the real one - from the ambience of the HGE centre, the quality of the hardware & accessories to the quality of transmission live from the IIMK campus to across the country!
Kudos to the Hughes Global Education team!
Sr. Executive - Administration
IIMC in itself is a brand which attracted me to take admission to EPBM and it has lived up to its expectation. Parikshit Ghosh, Mahindra & Mahindra, EPBM-14
Course content is quite good and comprehensive too. It is very well designed and is really useful & effective to acquire necessary knowledge and skills required to excel in our respective area of work.
a clear advantage for working executives. This course clearly reorients one's ways of looking at things professionally and pushes one to look at the big picture without losing sight of the small one(s). On the course delivery front, Hughes certainly deserves a "hats off" for making the virtual class rooms as good as the real one - from the ambience of the HGE centre, the quality of the hardware & accessories to the quality of transmission live from the IIMK campus to across the country!
Kudos to the Hughes Global Education team!
Zonal Manager – Training & Development
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
The Executive Program in Business Analytics conducted by IIM Calcutta in association with Hughes Education embarks you to develop your skills professionally and also helps you to climb the managerial ladder in which ever vertical you may be - Finance, Marketing or General Management. This program facilitates you with all the best practices and moulds you into a thorough professional. I highly recommend this program to every individual who wants to build a career in Analytics and yet desires to groom oneself into a complete Manager.
Vivimed Labs Ltd.
The overall course - EPHRM, was designed and co-ordinated perfectly. In all there were 6 modules, covering core HRM topics as well as strategy, general management and a final integration module at campus. The delivery mechanism at Hughes was near flawless and going through this one year program has been an overall enriching experience, over and above the valuable certification. The course design comprising literature, case studies, exams and project was as ehaustive as any; and IIM-C's deep rooted heritage and excellence in academics was a significant value add.
Hughes Begumpet Centre in Hyderabad was excellent in terms of both technical and administrative support. There were negligible technical glitches and the staff were always ready on hand to sort any small issues that did come up. The ambience, lighting and air conditioning was indeed conducive to the learning experience.
The staff at Begumpet Hyderabad were ever friendly and helpful; with timely SMS updates and and always open to suggestions. Technical services was near faultless and kudos to the team for maintaining quality.
Broadridge Financial Solutions (India) Pvt Ltd.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this incredible educational journey which I will cherish for a life time. I do really appreciate the quality of service and monumental educational journey I undertook for the last 14+ months my heartfelt thanks to all the IIM-C Professors for pouring into us their wealth of education and experience. This could not have been instrumental without the excellent service provided by Hughes service network and in particular Mr. Yousuf’s excellent teamwork.
Again I would like to thank Mr. Yousuf’s leadership and management skills and his team members for going the extra mile in making this journey seamless.
Wishing you all many successes and please keep up the good work!