Young Leaders Programme (YLP)
Management Development Institute ,GurgaonOpen For Admission
The study of organizational behavior is both interesting and difficult. It has to deal with people working together as individuals, groups, and teams. The study gets more challenging when situational factors interact. The study of organizational behavior focuses on a person's anticipated behavior inside a firm. No two individuals are likely to behave in the same manner in a given work situation. It refers to a manager's capacity to predict how a person will react in the future. There are no absolutes in human behavior. Because the human factor affects productivity, research into human behavior is critical.
It is important for young leaders and professionals to understand why people behave as they do within organizations, by first appreciating the complex nature of individuals, and second, by being able to identify causes and effects of individual behaviors. The Young Leaders Program by MDI Gurgaon assists the professionals to understand collective behaviors of individuals within an organization create an atmosphere that strongly influences business performance.
Internal developments may be advantageous and turn into a substantial source of execution, promoting staff growth in the organization if these procedures are executed appropriately-
1) Systematic approach and their objectives: Deviations in approach and objectives are difficult to track, but as a professional, one must constantly monitor how well they perform or if the organization is fulfilling its projected objective, goals, or one must adjust their method as needed for the organizations’ benefit.
2) Structural assembly of the organization: Employees, divisions, branches, and groups in the organization’s structural assembly include their tasks and responsibilities, as well as their aims and goals. When organizations experience significant changes like mergers and acquisitions, this structural assembly can shift, having a powerful and enormous influence on the organization.
3) Dynamics of Information: For procedural progress and originality, changes and development related to the company's information dynamics are critical. Change has a huge influence on businesses, both positive and negative, regardless of its source. There is an overall sense of togetherness and well-being when change is favorable. There is a large rise in tension, worry, and resistance when change has a negative impact. As a result, efficiency and production suffer, making it more difficult to achieve the organization's goals and mission. Organizational development is a continuous process, and each company has its own unique requirements. One such enhancement is the dynamics of information.
4) Employee Involvement: One of the most important components of today's corporate environment is keeping employees motivated. As an entrepreneur, you should take steps to keep your staff engaged so that they become enthusiastic about their work and deliver their best efforts while reinforcing your confidence. Through staff participation, gain a strong understanding of the company's strategy. Executive sponsorship or leadership- 45%, enhanced collaboration with frontline employees- 42%, and improved communications- 32%are just a few of the activities that have been shown to boost employee engagement.
5) Influencing with the management methodology: In today's organizations, communication and engagement are critical. Gallup studies reveal that 70% of managers are uncomfortable talking with their staff in general. According to the facts, management refuses to speak with subordinates. Therefore, management should use effective communication properly and concisely to influence employees. For the organization's growth and expansion, management must speak with employees regularly about corporate goals, challenges in achieving those goals, and acceptable solutions.
MDI Gurgaon's Young Leader Program (YLP) is aimed to train and develop young professionals into future leaders by providing them with sophisticated tools and strategies that will help them improve organizational behavior and accelerate the growth and expansion of their organizations.
Keep yourself updated.
© Copyright 2021 Hughes India. All Rights Reserved.
We use Zoom software application to conduct live online classes. While you can also join your live online class from a phone or tablet if it supports Zoom software, we recommend you attend classes from a PC/Laptop/Mac.
Take a look at the new avenues an executive programme can open you up to!