You might have scaled the success ladder and feel confident about your position at the workplace. However, there comes a time when you experience stagnancy and it is that moment when
you feel that an executive MBA would have done a lot to push your career further. In the past, you might have joined job after graduating owing to family pressure, but now you regret for not doing an MBA that could have opened new avenues in your profession.
Despite achieving huge success, many senior leaders and working professionals feel the need of a degree at a certain point. Not to worry, acquiring a degree in MBA is not hard if a professional wants to in the midst of his career. Off late, getting an MBA degree has become easily available to anyone and everyone. However, not all quality of the degree is equivalent and serves the same purpose. Therefore, when hunting for the right degree you have to assess what the degree offers and how it can help mould your career into further development. You need to check all EMBA courses from the list of Top-notch executive MBA B-schools in India in accordance to getÂ the things right in the order.
Therefore, to enable working professionals improvise on their management skills, executive MBA is viewed instrumental and effective. The degree aims at instilling managerial skills and assisting individuals like you who have not done an MBA before to grow better in the corporate field. Eventually, you learn more about management at a point in your career when you need to melt the stagnancy and bring new dimensions of knowledge and skills for rendering a further boost to your career graph.
Lets take a look at what is an executive MBA, and the benefits it provides.
An executive MBA, which means Master’s of Business Administration program is meant for established professionals who have completed a minimum of 5 years of working experience. The best part is the program offers the same benefit as any regular MBA.
An individual derive the respective benefits from the course:
- While you are a full-time employee you can study simultaneously so that you can improve your performance at the job.
- At school, you learn about new business expertise that open new scopes for management thinking and influence your approach towards decision making. You get innovative ideas and inspirations, and contacts to re-define your career.
- Since there is a range of management and business disciplines involved in an MBA course, you gain specialization from it to steer your career in one particular direction.
- You are guaranteed success and absolute growth in your career graph.
- You acquire the skills of developing networks of professional and personal contacts.
- The transition scenarios only get better; from functional manager to the post of general manager, from a manager to a successful entrepreneur, and so on. If you couldn’t achieve an MBA before, then an executive MBA will ground you in the basic skills of business and give you the required boost to further your career heights. Remember and executive MBA can help to translate your dream into reality by equipping you with new technology and ideas and help you understand the values of the corporate world.
Hence, if you are looking forward to chasing an executive MBA course, here have a look at the application requirements, program requirements and the common courses involved in it. The program can be completed through weekend and night courses. Those who want to pursue can do work in the day time and attend classes in the evening.
What are the Application requirements?
Before you apply you need to have a few years of working experience, at least 5 years in most cases. However, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree before applying for the course. Any working individual wanting to pursue an executive MBA should provide transcripts, recommendation letter, and also a job history statement. Certain MBA schools might require its students to have interviews with faculty and admission representatives.
What is the coursework?
The courses as offered mainly focus upon the different managerial aspects included in the business subjects. Such examples include managerial finance, managerial economics, information technology management, and legal issues for managers, global capital markets and so on. The courses enable students to how the tactics of applying knowledge and skills in the business domain. Most of the courses are focused around management, whereas any other MBA course is about specialization in management.
What is the program structure?
An executive MBA courses covers a time span of 19 to 24 months. Check out the program format that includes extensive classroom study, long travels for attending business seminars mostly round the weekends, and so on.
What are the networking scopes?
Professionals benefit immensely from the course since they learn a great deal about the business world. The program chalks out an environment wherein students can learn about others skills and share their own.
Thus, at the end students not just earn an executive MBA degree, but establish new contacts with business personnel and broaden their network through the program.