The Executive Post Graduate Diploma In International Business is a specialized Program that provides a scientific approach to business decision-making in today’s dynamic and competitive international business environment. EPGDIB provides an opportunity for middle and senior level executives to refresh and upgrade their managerial skills without interrupting their professional activities. The EPGDIB Program is specially designed to cater to those executives for whom leaving the job and the city is not a feasible option.
- Provides in depth understanding of international business management concepts across different functional areas
- Equip participants with the tools and skills required for strategic decision making
- Provide an understanding into the operational aspects of international business.
A healthy blend of both theoretical and practical Inputs. The classroom environment is designed to impart the theoretical knowledge reinforced through the case study approach. The take home assignments require the students to work on the concepts taught in the classroom. This is supplemented by lectures by industry experts on current issues and industry trends to gain the pragmatic perspective.
- Highly structured programme with pre-defined course structure, session plans, evaluations and assignment schedules On-campus sessions at the beginning of every trimester (6 days each)
- Total duration of the programme is 700 hours ( Programme includes – IOL hours + On Campus sessions+ Research Papers + Port Visit + Tutorials)
- Special focus on design and development of study material with a blend of theoretical and practical inputs
- High level of interaction between faculty and participants and within the participants themselves
- Emphasis on facilitating learning and application to business context through pre-work/ post work/tutorials and industry guest lectures
- Port visit
Schedule & Duration
- Saturday – 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
- Sunday – 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
Additional sessions may be scheduled on Saturday/Sunday evenings.
- The total duration of the program is 13 Months spread over 3 terms.
Executive Post Graduate Diploma will be awarded by IIFT to students on successful completion of the programme.
Who Should Attend
Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university or Institution with minimum 5 years of work experience after graduation & 3 years after post graduation or engineering.
For Indian Students
||INR 3,15,000/- + S.Tax
||INR 7,875/- + S.Tax
|Books/Study Materials & Campus Fee
- All above cost doesnot include cost of the Port visit which would be borne by the participants at actuals.
- Travel and stay arrangements for all on campus modules to be made by participants.
- The application fee has to be paid online or DD in the name of “Hughes Communication India Ltd.” payable at New Delhi and all other fees is payable to “Indian Institute of Foreign Trade” Payable at New Delhi. (Please mention name, mobile number and program name on reverse of the Bank Draft.)
- For SC/ST/PH candidates program fee & application fee is 50% of amount indicated above. All other fees remain same.
- Service Tax, currently @14.5%, is payable over and above the mentioned fee for this item. Any change in Service Tax during the tenure of the programme is to be borne by the students.
- Application Closure Date: 12th July, 2016
- Announcement of selected candidates : 28th July, 2016
- Last date for Ist Installment : 18th Aug, 2016
- Date for 1st Campus Component : 13th Sep 2016
||18th Aug, 2016
||INR (75,000/- + 7,875/- + 25,000/-) + S.Tax
||8th Nov, 2016
||INR 80,000/- + S.Tax
||8th Feb, 2017
||INR 80,000/- + S.Tax
||8th May, 2017
||INR 80,000/- + S.Tax
- Macro Economics
- Marketing Management
- Business Economics
- Business Statistics
- Global Business Environment
- Accounting for Managers
- IT Applications in Management
- International Marketing
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management
- International Trade Operations and Documentation
- International Economics
- Strategic Management
- (BS)Business Ethics- Seminar Paper
- International Business Strategy
- International Financial Management
- Management of Global Sourcing
- International Trade Logistics
- Managing Change & Transformation- Seminar Paper
Electives(List of Electives is only indicative; 5 electives will be offered based on batch preference)
- Services Marketing
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sectoral Strategies
- Market Access Issues
- WTO and Regional Trade
- International Brand Management
- Trade Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Cross Cultural Management
- Research Project
- Port Visit
*Course list is indicative only
I would like to share my experience and value proposition of EPGDIB V-SAT 2010-11″ Before I started I had lot of apprehension about EPGDIB VSAT course from IIFT that after carrying 12 years of Finance Experience and qualifications like CA, CWA,Diploma in Business Finance – ICFAI, IFRS certification from London, whether I should pursue this course and whether this will help me in further honing my professional skills to Management cadre. After joining and rigorous study with lot of interactive sessions at classrooms and on lunch table with my batchmates, it gave immense confidence and perspective not only for Management but at CEO level kind of skills you need to have, to run your operations successfully.Precisely, this course is helping me in achieving my professional dreams’.
Assistant Vce President, Insurance
This program is designed with a deep thought process & its focus was not “read & reproduce” but making ourselves more competitive. The program director & the faculties allocated to this program had all the real & impressive practical experience which made the subject more acceptable to us in its theoretical form. It was real fun when we sat in a virtual class room.
Manager, Business Development,
Wockhardt Ltd., Mumbai
Dr. Ruppal Walia Sharma
Please fill in your contact details in the form and our sales team will get in touch with you shortly.
Download Program Brochure